12/9/14

Interview Question on Mobile Application Testing

Interview Questions on Mobile Application Testing!!!…well I know very well, many of you must have been in search of this thing since so long.Starting from a beginner in this domain to an expert, everyone  is very keen to know what are the different question they may come across  in there interview.Here in my post I have shared some interview questions which me or my friends have come across in there interviews for the post of Mobile Software Testers. I hope this will help you:-
  1. What is the difference between Mobile Testing and Mobile Application Testing ?
  2. What is your approach while Testing Mobile Applications?
  3. Have you ever written a Test Plan?What are the things specific to Mobile Application would you emphasis on while writing test plan for Mobile Applications?
  4. Do you know Facebook?Tell me what are the High level test cases for Facebook Web Application and for Facebook Mobile Application?
  5. Can you please let me know,the devices you have worked upon?
  6. Testing of Mobile Application on Emulators.Can you let me know your view?
  7. Have you ever worked on any automation tool for Testing Mobile Application?
  8. Please tell me about your project.What kind of Mobile Applications have you worked upon?
  9. Do you have Idea about Mobile Operating Systems?
  10. Blackberry Devices have which Operating system?
  11. What is current iOS (iphone OS) version?
  12. You have two cases. 1st you can not disconnect your call and 2nd you can not send SMS from your devices.Tell me Severity and Priority in both the cases?
  13. What are different Mobile Platforms/OS?
  14. What are the different way you can install a Mobile Application?
  15. Have you ever worked on Device Anywhere?Do you have experience of working on it?
  16. Do you have Idea about application certification program like True Brew Testing(TBT),Symbian Signed Test Criteria,Java Verified Program?
  17. See this application(Interviewer is given a Handset with a Mobile Application installed).Tell me what are the bugs in this Mobile application/Game.?
  18. Have you ever worked on LBS Application ?
  19. How will you test a Location Based Mobile Application?
  20. How will you perform Performance Testing for a Mobile Application?

Well there are lot more Mobile Application Testing  Interview Questions to be added.I will incorporate rest of the questions in My Next Post.Till then Have a Nice Time  :)

Không có nhận xét nào: